Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bicycles and Good-byes

Well I am heading out in about 24 hours! 
Can you say crazy?!
I have had an amazing summer and I wanted to just post a few more pictures 
from the fun adventures that made this summer so sweet.

I did LOTS of bike riding. Like almost everyday.
Sometimes it was just a joy ride with the family 
and other times it was an epic mountain bike ride with friends.
Other adventures included hiking and hanging out.

Here is the proof
...in no particular order.
Bike ride up Provo Canyon with our awesome neighbors.


 ~
Hiking the G. (Not recommended)


 ~
Hiking to Timp Cave






 ~
A beautiful day at Payson Lakes



 ~
Millcreek Canyon ride with Ethan 

 ~
Bike ride by the lake 

 ~
Corner Canyon ride
~
Date night with Nat
 ~
My dad and I built a sandbox for the girls. They love it.
 ~
Millcreek ride with Vineyard Vikers
Steff and Trina
And that is pretty much it. This really had been one of my favorite summers!
I am so grateful for all the fun memories that will stay with me during my next adventure in life.

Wish me luck in Georgia!



No comments:

Post a Comment